The complex and dynamic nature of modern software production allows to select the right combination of tools and techniques to operationalise a Cloud solution development. We have carefully selected the combination of multiple technology services used in the creation of the data ecosystem that helps to run our intelligent solution and built the NoCloud DevStack.
BACK END | CORE
NOCLOUD ADMIN PANEL
Flexible open architecture of the NoCloud core:
- Allows integration with any cloud orchestrator;
- Connects and manages data centres from geographically distributed locations;
- Provides functionality of creating and managing hierarchy of multi-nested accounts;
- Allows quick development of protocols and drivers for connecting modules;
- Lets you to fine-tune and elastically configure the calculation of resources and supports any monetization model.
NoCloud is a fully Cloud-Native solution which can be deployed onto any container-based environment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
The NoCloud Platform is fully-written in Go and runs perfectly even in tiny environments. Though, all components are scalable, communicating over gRPC and AMQP resulting in zero-latency.
Permissions system based on ArangoDB graphs allows to create various complex hierarchies even with custom entities.
Existing architecture lets anyone to easily develop plugins, API extensions and drivers
seamlessly integrating one's code into the NoCloud logic and schema.
RabbitMQ exchanges make possible to communicate with NoCloud entities and End-Users as IoT devices, completely in real-time.
Internal DNS manager overlay allows to create various DNS related services and automations using CoreDNS.
Flexible Transactions and Records based Billing System helps to integrate any kind of Billing/CRM system or Payment gateway, as well as develop your own billing automations.
FRONT END | APPLICATION
NOCLOUD USER APP is a single page application based on the progressive framework for creating user interfaces - Vue.